Sharwanand’s ‘Journey’, which is the Telugu dubbed version of the hit Tamil film Engeyum Eppothum has been postponed to December 16th. The movie was originally scheduled to release this week. Suresh Kondeti has bought the rights for the Telugu Version.
Journey has been produced originally by blockbuster director Murugadoss and the movie has done very well in Tamil Nadu. Sathya has scored the music for this movie and Saravanan directed this film.
Sharwanand, Anjali, Jai and Ananya have played the lead roles. The movie is an interesting and realistic portrayal of a love story.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?
- Whopping remuneration for Kiara Advani for NTR-Koratala Siva film?