Young Hero Nani is very excited about his upcoming film ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’. In an interview given to the Chennai edition of The Hindu, Nani expressed his confidence in the film and called it a ‘career defining project’.
Nani will be playing two radically different roles in the movie. He will be seen with a clean shaven head for one of the roles. Nani says that the movie is hard hitting but entertaining and he believes that the film will showcase him in a new light.
Amala Paul is the heroine and Samuthirakani is directing the film. G V Prakash is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL
- Yesteryear heroine joins Varun Tej’s boxing drama