Allu Arjun is super high with the success of his latest film Ala Vaikunthapuramlo. He will next do a film in the direction of Sukumar and will join the shoot soon.
The talk is that Sukumar has designed a special role and the twist will be that Bunny’s character will have some negative shades. All this will be showcased in a special manner say the sources.
The film is set amidst red sandalwood smuggling and will have a forest backdrop. Bunny will sport long hair and be seen as a mass character in the film. Some even say that he plays a lorry driver in the film.
Though this news is not yet confirmed, we need to see how Sukumar presents Bunny in a new avatar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nara Rohit’s big donation to fight Coronavirus
- Yet another international actor passes away due to Covid-19
- Telangana Guv lauds Pawan Kalyan for his efforts to rescue AP fishermen
- Tamil Nadu CM responds to Pawan’s request on AP fishermen
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity