Allu Arjun is super high with the success of his latest film Ala Vaikunthapuramlo. He will next do a film in the direction of Sukumar and will join the shoot soon.
The talk is that Sukumar has designed a special role and the twist will be that Bunny’s character will have some negative shades. All this will be showcased in a special manner say the sources.
The film is set amidst red sandalwood smuggling and will have a forest backdrop. Bunny will sport long hair and be seen as a mass character in the film. Some even say that he plays a lorry driver in the film.
Though this news is not yet confirmed, we need to see how Sukumar presents Bunny in a new avatar.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours