Allu Arjun is super high with the success of his latest film Ala Vaikunthapuramlo. He will next do a film in the direction of Sukumar and will join the shoot soon.
The talk is that Sukumar has designed a special role and the twist will be that Bunny’s character will have some negative shades. All this will be showcased in a special manner say the sources.
The film is set amidst red sandalwood smuggling and will have a forest backdrop. Bunny will sport long hair and be seen as a mass character in the film. Some even say that he plays a lorry driver in the film.
Though this news is not yet confirmed, we need to see how Sukumar presents Bunny in a new avatar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?