Allu Arjun is super high with the success of his latest film Ala Vaikunthapuramlo. He will next do a film in the direction of Sukumar and will join the shoot soon.
The talk is that Sukumar has designed a special role and the twist will be that Bunny’s character will have some negative shades. All this will be showcased in a special manner say the sources.
The film is set amidst red sandalwood smuggling and will have a forest backdrop. Bunny will sport long hair and be seen as a mass character in the film. Some even say that he plays a lorry driver in the film.
Though this news is not yet confirmed, we need to see how Sukumar presents Bunny in a new avatar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary director to turn actor?
- Review : Mirzapur 2- Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a premiere date
- Thrilling update from team RED soon
- Latest bulletin on Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s health
- It’s a wrap up for Sushanth’s IVNR