It is a known fact that Prabhas is doing a film in the direction of Radha Krishna and the film also completed a few schedules in the past.
The film’s shoot was also done in Georgia before the Corona scare became higher and the shoot was canceled. Now, after nearly three months, the talk is that the shoot of the film will start in the second week of July.
Special sets are being laid in RFC for the same and the talk is that the film’s title which has been tentatively titled Radhe Shyam will be announced on the opening day of the shoot.
Articles that might interest you:
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film