A few days back, we had reported that the Sukumar and Mahesh Babu project had hit a roadblock and might not happen this year as the script is not complete.
But sources close to the director revealed that the script work is in full swing and the needed corrected suggested by Mahesh are being done as of now.
The news also is that the scripting will be done by the end of March and the film will go on floors as planned. Mahesh is busy giving finishing touches to Maharshi and will take a full reading of the project this month end.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Ram Charan kick-start RRR’s climax shoot
- Saif Ali Khan follows Virat Kohli- Here’s how?
- Deepika Padukone stalls her prestigious project
- Pooja Hegde confirmed for this biggie?
- Poll : Which of these first looks impressed you the most?
- Megastar Chiranjeevi appreciates Sankranthi hit