Superstar Mahesh Babu and the talented director Trivikram Srinivas have come together once again, marking their third collaboration for an upcoming film named Guntur Kaaram. Taking on the roles of the female leads in this eagerly awaited project are Meenakshii Chaudhary and Sreeleela.
The latest exciting update is that the much-anticipated first single from the movie will make its debut as a special treat for fans ahead of Dussehra. Producer Naga Vamsi officially confirmed this news during a recent interview. In addition to this melodious track, Thaman has also composed another piece, which will be unveiled later.
Guntur Kaaram boasts an impressive ensemble cast, including Jagapathi Babu, Ramya Krishnan, and other prominent actors. This mega-production is being bankrolled by Haarika & Hassine Creations and is slated to hit the silver screens on January 12, 2024.
Articles that might interest you:
- Impressive: Hi Nanna joins the elite $1 million club
- Jailer actor ties the knot with this TV actress
- Bobby Simha opens up about Indian 3
- Buzz: Saripodhaa Sanivaaram to release during this time
- Samuthirakani to play the lead in a popular politician’s biopic
- Etthukelli Povaalanipisthunde from Naa Saami Ranga sounds impressive