The first look of Allu Arjun, Ileana starrer Julaayi will be unveiled on April 8. Trivikram Srinivas is directing this romantic entertainer. Sources close to the film unit say that Allu Arjun is donning a new get up in this film and also that the film is shaping up extremely well. Rajendra Prasad is playing the role of a police officer and Brahmanandam will be seen in a crucial role.
This is the first time Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas have teamed up for a film and expectations are high on this film. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. Radha Krishna has produced the film and DVV Danayya is presenting it. The film is currently being shot in Vizag and it might hit the screens later this summer.
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release