It is now official. Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Julayi’ has been postponed to August and the movie will hit the screens on August 9th. The film is going to release in Telugu and Malayalam in a big way. Currently, post production activities are going and the movie has been directed by renowned director Trivikram Srinivas. Ileana is the heroine in this project.
The movie is being produced by Radhakrishna and veteran actor Dr. Rajendra Prasad is playing a key role in the movie. Sonu Sood will be seen as the villain. With the postponement of ‘Julayi’ and ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, the coast is now clear for ‘Eega’s’ phenomenal run at the Box Office to continue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s heroine debuts in Bollywood
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser out on this date?
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy