It is now official. Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Julayi’ has been postponed to August and the movie will hit the screens on August 9th. The film is going to release in Telugu and Malayalam in a big way. Currently, post production activities are going and the movie has been directed by renowned director Trivikram Srinivas. Ileana is the heroine in this project.
The movie is being produced by Radhakrishna and veteran actor Dr. Rajendra Prasad is playing a key role in the movie. Sonu Sood will be seen as the villain. With the postponement of ‘Julayi’ and ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, the coast is now clear for ‘Eega’s’ phenomenal run at the Box Office to continue.
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims