It is now official. Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Julayi’ has been postponed to August and the movie will hit the screens on August 9th. The film is going to release in Telugu and Malayalam in a big way. Currently, post production activities are going and the movie has been directed by renowned director Trivikram Srinivas. Ileana is the heroine in this project.
The movie is being produced by Radhakrishna and veteran actor Dr. Rajendra Prasad is playing a key role in the movie. Sonu Sood will be seen as the villain. With the postponement of ‘Julayi’ and ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, the coast is now clear for ‘Eega’s’ phenomenal run at the Box Office to continue.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans
- Nani-Indraganti film gets a launch date
- Fans relieved- Bunny finally starts AA19
- Has Nani taken a risk with Gang Leader?