Stlish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Julayi’ turned in an impressive performance in Nizam and the movie’s share for 13days stands at a superb figure 9.2 Crores. Collections are going strong and numbers are expected to pick up again for the weekend.
Trivikram is the director of this film which has Allu Arjun and Ileana in the lead roles. Rajendra Prasad is seen as ACP Sitaram while Sonu Sood was portrayed as the villain. Music has been scored by Devi Sri and it is an asset for the film. Radhakrishna produced the movie and Danayya DVV acted as the presenter.
Julayi will comfortably turn out to be the biggest hit in Allu Arjun’s career, as per trade estimates.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake