Stlish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Julayi’ turned in an impressive performance in Nizam and the movie’s share for 13days stands at a superb figure 9.2 Crores. Collections are going strong and numbers are expected to pick up again for the weekend.
Trivikram is the director of this film which has Allu Arjun and Ileana in the lead roles. Rajendra Prasad is seen as ACP Sitaram while Sonu Sood was portrayed as the villain. Music has been scored by Devi Sri and it is an asset for the film. Radhakrishna produced the movie and Danayya DVV acted as the presenter.
Julayi will comfortably turn out to be the biggest hit in Allu Arjun’s career, as per trade estimates.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success