Sai Tej’s brother Vaishnav Tej is the latest actor from the Mega family who is making his acting debut. Vaishnav’s maiden film is an intense love story, titled Uppena. The film is being produced under Sukumar Writings and Mythri Movie Makers banners. Buchi Babu Sana, an erstwhile assistant of Sukumar, is making his directorial debut with this movie.
As per the latest updates from the makers, Uppena will be released in April to cash in on the summer holidays advantage. Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi will be essaying the antagonist’s role in the film. He has been paid a whopping remuneration for his role. Young starlet Kriti Shetty is the film’s leading lady and DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Two special chief guests for Akhanda success event?
- Singer Mangli makes her Kollywood debut
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka Singh gets eliminated
- Nani speaks about Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry’s last song
- Balakrishna’s Akhanda to do record business in Nizam?