The news is out finally. Star Tollywood actor-filmmaker duo Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s highly-anticipated pan-India sports drama, Liger, will be released on September 9 across the world. The makers have just made the announcement through a terrific poster.
Liger is based on mixed martial arts and Vijay will be seen as a mixed martial artist in it. He underwent intense training for his role and is even sporting a muscular body. Bollywood starlet Ananya Panday is the film’s leading lady. The film also features Ramya Krishna, Ronit Roy and Vishnu Reddy in key roles.
Puri Jagannadh and Charmee are jointly bankrolling this eagerly awaited film in association with Karan Johar and Apoorva Mehta. The film’s shoot has resumed today after being on hold for 11 months due to the lockdown.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll reduce my expenses if I don’t have work, says talented actor
- Shruti Haasan all praise for Prabhas
- Thaman now sets his eyes on top Tamil stars
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer