Jyo Achyutananda is continuing its steady run in the US. The film has crossed the half a million mark within 10 days of its release by collecting $523,240 in the US market till Saturday.
The increase in the number of screens might further help the film to get good collections in the coming days.
Directed by Srinivas Avasarala, this film has Nara Rohit, Naga Shourya and Regina in the lead roles. Sai Korrapati produced the film under his banner, Vaarahi Chalana Chitram.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?