Maverick filmmaker SS Rajamouli unveiled the audio album of actor turned director Srinivas Avasarala’s second film, Jyo Achyuthananda, last night. Talking about the music, Rajamouli gave complete credit to his brother and the film’s composer Kalyanaramana for scoring soulful music.
Highly impressed with the trailer, Rajamouli said that even though the film is a light-hearted romantic comedy, he felt that it is more like a suspense thriller thanks to Srinivas Avasarala’s intriguing writing and added saying that he is really looking forward to knowing who among the two brothers will win Regina’s love in the end.
Produced by Sai Korrapati, Jyo Achyuthananda stars Nara Rohit, Naga Shaurya and Regina as the main leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer
- Clever planning helps Nithin’s Bheeshma big time
- Lakshmi Parvathi’s key role in a lady-oriented film