After the success of his latest blockbuster Temper, ace film-maker Puri Jagan is currently busy with the shooting of his woman-centric flick ‘Jyothi Lakshmi’. Charming actress Charmi Kaur is playing the lead role in this film.
Regular shooting is going on in in full swing, and according to the latest update, the Goa schedule of the film has been completed today. Only a balance shoot of one week is left over and the entire film will be wrapped up.
The makers are planning to release the film in May and are making due preparations. Jyothi Lakshmi is jointly produced by C.K Entertainments and Sri Subha Swetha Films. Sunil Kashyap, the singer turned music director, will compose the songs.
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts
- Sye Raa team to shoot for a special song
- After NGK, Suriya all set to wrap up Kaappaan
- Eega villain turns baddie for Bollywood superstar’s flick
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish