Tamil actress Jyothika has been flooded with compliments for her superb performance in Kaatrin Mozhi. The film, which released on November 16, is the remake of Tumhari Sulu and Jyothika reprised the role of Vidya Balan from the original version.
Almost all the critics praised Jyothika and some went to an extent of stating that it is her career-best performance. The actress played the role of a housewife, who becomes a radio jockey. Directed by Radha Mohan, the film also had Lakshmi Manchu playing a crucial role.
With such positive buzz surrounding the film in Tamil, it will be interesting to see if the film is remade in Telugu or if the producers plan to dub it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maharshi’s WW 10-day collections: To enter 90 Cr club today
- Mahesh thanks Vamshi for giving him his finest and proudest film
- Akhil4 to kick-start without a heroine?
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect
- Team ABCD’s promotional tour across Hyderabad
- Maharshi achieves a rare feat in this multiplex