Tamil actress Jyothika has been flooded with compliments for her superb performance in Kaatrin Mozhi. The film, which released on November 16, is the remake of Tumhari Sulu and Jyothika reprised the role of Vidya Balan from the original version.
Almost all the critics praised Jyothika and some went to an extent of stating that it is her career-best performance. The actress played the role of a housewife, who becomes a radio jockey. Directed by Radha Mohan, the film also had Lakshmi Manchu playing a crucial role.
With such positive buzz surrounding the film in Tamil, it will be interesting to see if the film is remade in Telugu or if the producers plan to dub it.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon