Tamil actress Jyothika has been flooded with compliments for her superb performance in Kaatrin Mozhi. The film, which released on November 16, is the remake of Tumhari Sulu and Jyothika reprised the role of Vidya Balan from the original version.
Almost all the critics praised Jyothika and some went to an extent of stating that it is her career-best performance. The actress played the role of a housewife, who becomes a radio jockey. Directed by Radha Mohan, the film also had Lakshmi Manchu playing a crucial role.
With such positive buzz surrounding the film in Tamil, it will be interesting to see if the film is remade in Telugu or if the producers plan to dub it.
- Prabhas to talk about Anushka in Koffee with Karan
- Saaho gets its release date confirmed
- Star director readies a script for Ajith.
- Talented heroines in Sundeep Kishan’s next
- Teaser of Kalyan Ram’s 118 gets a date