Jyothika is one of the most admired actresses down South. Post her marriage with Tamil actor Suriya, she stayed away from the silver screen and made her comeback after five long years in a woman centric flick ’36 Vayadhinile’.
The film is garnering huge critical acclaim in Tamil Nadu and is running to packed houses all over. The film’s success meet was held recently and speaking at the event, 36 Vayadhinile’s producer and Jyothika’s husband, Suriya lauded Jyothika’s performance quite heavily and claimed that she is a even better actor than him.
Jyothika played the role of 3y year old house wife in the film which was directed by Rosshan Andrews.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?