Star actress Jyothika surprised quite a few people with her candid confession about her favourite co-stars. Speaking at an event to promote her upcoming Tamil film, Kaatrin Mozhi, Jyothika said, “As an actress, I can say that I felt comfortable working with very few actors and they are Suriya, Ajith, and Madhavan. After a long time, I shared a great equation with my Kaatrin Mozhi co-star Vidharth.”
Her candid statement became a huge topic of discussion on the internet. While several people praised her for taking such a bold stand, others were surprised to not see names of their favourites actors in Jyothika’s list.
Kaatrin Mozhi, directed by Radha Mohan, is the Tamil remake of Tumhari Sulu. Lakshmi Manchu is playing an important role in this film which is slated for release later this month.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion