Regular shooting of Puri Jagan’s next film, ‘Jyothilakshmi’, has commenced today in Hyderabad on the occasion of Women’s Day. The movie has Charmme in the lead role and it is expected to revolve around the issue of the rights of a prostitute.
The movie is being produced on CK Entertainments banner. Sunil Kashyap is scoring the music and SR Sekhar is the editor. PG Vinda is the cinematographer for the movie. Puri is on a high after receiving good praise for NTR’s ‘Temper’.
Jyothilakshmi will be shot very fast and it will be hitting the screens in late summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post-production work in full swing for Prabhas20
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker