Regular shooting of Puri Jagan’s next film, ‘Jyothilakshmi’, has commenced today in Hyderabad on the occasion of Women’s Day. The movie has Charmme in the lead role and it is expected to revolve around the issue of the rights of a prostitute.
The movie is being produced on CK Entertainments banner. Sunil Kashyap is scoring the music and SR Sekhar is the editor. PG Vinda is the cinematographer for the movie. Puri is on a high after receiving good praise for NTR’s ‘Temper’.
Jyothilakshmi will be shot very fast and it will be hitting the screens in late summer.
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him