RGV’s Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu is making the right noise in the media because of its controversial content.
RGV has developed characters on some of the top politicians in the state of AP and one of them is K A Paul.
Jabardasth actor, Ramu has been showcased as K A Paul and this has not gone with the noted politician.
So, K A Paul has filed a petition in the high court against RGV and the film. In his petition, he has requested the court to stop the film from releasing. We need to see what happens to this court.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya- New heroine for Charan will be confirmed next week
- Kiara Advani becomes the top choice in Bollywood- Here’s show?
- Color Photo Suhas’ dairy packed with multiple films
- Pawan Kalyan’s directors facing a lot of tension and insecurity?
- After Nithiin, top Malayalam star to remake Andhadhun
- Rajasekhar in complete rest- To avoid shoots for now