RGV’s Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu is making the right noise in the media because of its controversial content.
RGV has developed characters on some of the top politicians in the state of AP and one of them is K A Paul.
Jabardasth actor, Ramu has been showcased as K A Paul and this has not gone with the noted politician.
So, K A Paul has filed a petition in the high court against RGV and the film. In his petition, he has requested the court to stop the film from releasing. We need to see what happens to this court.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rumor or real: Prabhas to team up with Shankar?
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone