RGV’s Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu is making the right noise in the media because of its controversial content.
RGV has developed characters on some of the top politicians in the state of AP and one of them is K A Paul.
Jabardasth actor, Ramu has been showcased as K A Paul and this has not gone with the noted politician.
So, K A Paul has filed a petition in the high court against RGV and the film. In his petition, he has requested the court to stop the film from releasing. We need to see what happens to this court.
Articles that might interest you:
- This actor still in consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis
- Fresh buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Senior actor to make his own biopic
- Star hero’s wife turns Yoga trainer