RGV’s Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu is making the right noise in the media because of its controversial content.
RGV has developed characters on some of the top politicians in the state of AP and one of them is K A Paul.
Jabardasth actor, Ramu has been showcased as K A Paul and this has not gone with the noted politician.
So, K A Paul has filed a petition in the high court against RGV and the film. In his petition, he has requested the court to stop the film from releasing. We need to see what happens to this court.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now