There was a lot of hue and cry when Delhi actress Taapsee commented about K Raghavendra Rao’s fascination with his heroines’ midriff and how she was hit with a coconut on her navel in her first Telugu film. Many called Taapsee an opportunist and a hypocrite.
Breaking her silence on the whole controversy, Taapsee told a leading English news daily, “What did I take a dig at? He’s known for that. I have stated a fact, and if you’re taking it in a derogatory manner, that’s your problem.” The actress went on to say, “Trust me, him or me, both of us are really unperturbed by whatever I have said, because I’ve seen the video and he has seen it, too, along with his family, and we are all laughing at it.”
A determined Taapsee went on to say that she stands by all of what she had said as she was not making fun of anyone expect herself. Taapsee’s comeback Telugu film, Anando Brahma, is slated to hit the screens in August.
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film