It’s not even been a month since the legendary Telugu director K Viswanath Garu passed away, and today, his better half Jayalakshmi Garu left this world. Jayalakshmi Garu faced a severe health issue and was rushed to the hospital. The family informed her passing away.
Today she breathed her last at her residence. Jayalakshmi Garu was 86 at the time of her demise. Jayalakshmi Garu passing away within 24 days of Viswanath Garu’s demise has left the family members in immense grief.
Many celebrities and netizens started to express their condolences. Actor Pawan Kalyan wrote that it was unfortunate to lose Jayalakshmi Garu and prayed for the peace of her soul. We at 123 Telugu express our deepest condolences to the family of Viswanath Garu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju – I became part of Shaakuntalam to learn about international cinema
- Pushpa makers congratulate Allu Arjun on his 20 years film journey
- All confusions sorted; Desamuduru to have special shows on April 6
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food