Super Star Rajinikanth’s intense gangster drama, Kaala, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in 2018. Rajini we be seen as a gangster turned slumlord in the movie. The film’s entire shooting part will be wrapped up by October.
In a recent interview, Kaala’s stunt choreographer Dilip Subbarayan revealed that Kaala will feature realistic fights and that he avoided all the over the top stunts while composing the film’s action sequences. Dilip further said that Rajini’s intense performance in fights will be a treat for his fans.
Pa Ranjith is directing Kaala. The film stars Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Samuthirakani, Pankaj Tripathi and Anjali Patil in prominent roles. Dhanush is producing this high budget movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja’s disappointing show continues
- I’m alright: Super Star dispels injury rumors
- Young hero keen to write scripts for other heroes
- Former heroine to play Gopichand’s sister
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?