There has been a huge debate from the past few months regarding the release date of Rajinikanth’s Kaala. The film has been in discussion several times and now that Rajini himself made clear that it will not release before 2.0, things have taken a new turn.
The latest we hear is that the makers are planning to release the film in the month of August as an independence day special. Plans are going in full swing and we need to see how things work out as 2.0 is still in its post-production mode.
Kaala has already wrapped up its shoot a while back and the post-production is on simultaneously.
- Sarkar beats I : Emerges all-time 6th highest South Indian grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love