There has been a huge debate from the past few months regarding the release date of Rajinikanth’s Kaala. The film has been in discussion several times and now that Rajini himself made clear that it will not release before 2.0, things have taken a new turn.
The latest we hear is that the makers are planning to release the film in the month of August as an independence day special. Plans are going in full swing and we need to see how things work out as 2.0 is still in its post-production mode.
Kaala has already wrapped up its shoot a while back and the post-production is on simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju to release noted comedian’s film
- Prabhas to lose more weight
- Pawan to take a decision on comeback very soon
- Allu Arjun thanks fans for making Samajavaragamana the most liked song
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Bigg Boss-This lady contestant to be out this week?