There has been a huge debate from the past few months regarding the release date of Rajinikanth’s Kaala. The film has been in discussion several times and now that Rajini himself made clear that it will not release before 2.0, things have taken a new turn.
The latest we hear is that the makers are planning to release the film in the month of August as an independence day special. Plans are going in full swing and we need to see how things work out as 2.0 is still in its post-production mode.
Kaala has already wrapped up its shoot a while back and the post-production is on simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Nani fans anxiously waiting for top producer’s decision
- Nepotism exists in the film industry, says Tamannaah
- Ram Charan giving an opportunity to a debutante
- Popular actress opens up about rumors on marriage and pregnancy
- Poor TRP’s for this hit film