Now that the second schedule of Rajinikanth’s new film Kaala will start soon, the latest we hear that the makers are planning to release the film ahead of Shankar’s 2.0.
There are several reports from Chennai which reveal that the post-production of 2.0 is taking so much time and the film will only release during January 25th. In such a case, Dhanush is planning to release Kaala sometime in November.
If this happens this would be an even good news for Rajini fans as they will get to see two back to back Rajini films. All this is happening in such a hurry as Rajini is all set to enter politics sometime next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script