Super Star Rajinikanth’s latest political drama, Kaala, released worldwide on Thursday. Fans are thoroughly enjoying Rajini’s power-packed screen presence and performance. The film is collecting decent shares across the twin Telugu states.
As per the latest updates, Kaala collected Rs 8,09,532 in Krishna district on Friday. With this, the film’s total 2-day Krishna region collections tally up to Rs 34,18,279. The film is expected to collect huge over the weekend. The film, in the US, is inching closer to the $1 million milestone.
Pa Ranjith has directed Kaala and Dhanush has produced it. Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Easwari Rao, Pankaj Tripathi and Anjali Patil essayed key roles in the movie.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?