Super Star Rajinikanth’s highly-anticipated gangster drama, Kaala, is currently in post-production phase. The film’s unit began the dubbing formalities around a week ago. Rajini, who is in Malaysia for Nadigar Sangam star night, will return to Chennai this week and kick-start his dubbing.
In his latest media interaction, Kaala’s director Pa Ranjith said that the film’s final copy will be ready in a couple of months. “We will take a final call on the release date once 2.0 makes it to the theaters,” Ranjith said.
During his recent fans meet in Chennai, Rajini said that Kaala will release two months after 2.0’s release. Rajini’s son-in-law and actor Dhanush is producing Kaala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who will be the hero for Koratala Siva’s next?
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film