It is a known fact that the Karnataka and Tamil Nadu states are at loggerheads regarding the Cauvery issue. So many stars have openly criticized the issue and one among them was Rajinikanth.
So, as a part of this, several parties in the state of Karnataka have demanded a ban on the film in their state. So, now the latest we hear is that the Karnataka film chamber has decided that the film will not release in Karnataka on the 7th of June.
This is a massive setback for Rajini as he has a huge fans base in Karnataka and started his life there. We need to see what more controversies will this film lead to in the coming days.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start in Rajasthan
- Interesting speculation on Yatra leaves YSR fans excited
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch