It is a known fact that the Karnataka and Tamil Nadu states are at loggerheads regarding the Cauvery issue. So many stars have openly criticized the issue and one among them was Rajinikanth.
So, as a part of this, several parties in the state of Karnataka have demanded a ban on the film in their state. So, now the latest we hear is that the Karnataka film chamber has decided that the film will not release in Karnataka on the 7th of June.
This is a massive setback for Rajini as he has a huge fans base in Karnataka and started his life there. We need to see what more controversies will this film lead to in the coming days.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections