Mani Ratnam’s ongoing romantic drama, Kaatru Veliyidai, has finished crucial schedules in Ooty, Chennai and Pondicherry. Mani and the effort unit is gearing up for a crucial schedule in Kashmir, which will kick-start in the last week of this month.
The Kashmir schedule will feature several important scenes featuring the film’s lead pair Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari along with Shraddha Srinath. Karthi will be seen as a pilot of a fighter jet while Aditi will be seen as a doctor.
Kaatru Veliyidai will release in summer 2017. The film has its music scored by AR Rahman and cinematography by Ravi Varman.
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?