In a much relieving update to all the fans of Super Star Rajinikanth, the Tamil version of the legendary actor’s upcoming gangster drama, Kabali, has completed its censor formalities this evening with a clean U certificate. Kabali’s duration is 2 hours and 32 minutes.
With this, all decks are almost cleared for the film’s release on the 22nd of this month. Meanwhile, the Telugu version’s censor will take place within a couple of days and the makers carry out a humongous promotional campaign to aim record shattering collections.
Directed by PA Ranjith, Kabali has been produced by Kalaipuli S Thanu. The film also stars Radhika Apte, Dhansika, Attakathi Dinesh and others.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film