The post production formalities of Rajnikanth’s Kabali are going on in full swing to meet the release deadline of July 15th. The action thriller which will release in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam will soon go for its censor formalities.
Dubbing is currently on for all the four languages and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make this film a huge hit. Already, the trailers have caught on quite well and has increased the buzz for the film.
Fans are very curious to see Rajni in a typical don’s role after quite a long time now. Directed by Ranjith Pa, Kabali also has Radhika Apte in a crucial role.
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next
- Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 seals its release date