The Rajni mania has kick started all over. Kabali is set for a massive release this Friday and we had already reported yesterday that Abhishek Pictures have bought the Nizam rights of the film for 8.75 crores.
Latest update now reveals that they are releasing the film is over 300 screens just in the Nizam area which is a record for any Rajni film till date in this region. Kabali will hit the screens simultaneously in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi.
Directed by Pa Ranjith, this film has Radhika Apte as the female lead.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake