Thanks to the positive reviews and a very good word of mouth, Kabir Singh, the official Hindi remake of the cult Telugu romantic drama Arjun Reddy, has packed a solid punch at the box-offices across India. The film collected Rs 20.21 crore India nett on its opening day.
And on Saturday, despite the India vs Afghanistan world cup match, Kabir Singh collected better than Friday and ended up its 2nd day total with Rs 22.71 crores. The film’s 2-day total is Rs 42.92 crore nett. Trade analysts are predicting that, at this pace, Kabir Singh will collect close to Rs 70 crore nett in its opening weekend across India.
Shahid Kapoor’s splendid performance and director Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s deft handling of a flawed, angry young doctor’s character is winning everyone’s appreciation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej posts a memorable picture of mega kids
- This star hero shows interest in Khaidi remake?
- Prabbhas to be seen in this role in Nag Ashwin’s film?
- Poll : In which genre should Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film be made in?
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally film is not shelved?
- Balayya-Boyapati film to kick-start on this date