Bekhayali, the much-awaited first single from Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake, Kabir Singh, is out finally this afternoon and it is winning the hearts of music lovers across the country. The song beautifully explains the heartbroken male protagonist’s pain after separation and his longing for love.
Bekhayali is sung by Sachet Tandon and penned by noted lyricist Irshad Kamil and composed by the main director duo, Sachet-Parampara. The film stars Shahid Kapoor who’s reprising Vijay Deverakonda’s angry young lover’s role. Kiara Advani plays Shalini Pandey’s role in the film.
Sundeep Reddy Vanga, the director of Arjun Reddy, also helmed Kabir Singh. The film is produced by Bhushan Kumar, Murad Khetani, Krishan Kumar & Ashwin Varde. Kabir Singh is slated for release on June 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru enters $2M club in US; 3rd for Mahesh
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?