The audio of Mani Ratnam’s upcoming film Kadali is going to be officially launched in Hyderabad on January 10. Incidentally, all the tracks are already out in the market; however, there was no formal audio launch. Now, Mani Ratnam and some people from the film’s cast and crew are expected to meet the press and talk about the film’s Telugu version for the first time. Gautham Karthik and Thulasi Nair have played the lead roles. Lakshmi Manchu, who had been touring in Europe for almost 10 days, is back in Hyderabad. Arjun and Arvind Swami have played important roles in this film which is set in a fishing village. A R Rahman has scored the music and Rajeev Menon is the cinematographer. If all goes well, the film will hit the screens on February 1.
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show