The first look of Mani Ratnam’s upcoming film Kadal was unveiled earlier today. The film stars Gautham, son of yesteryear’s hero Karthik and Thulasi, who happens to be Radha’s younger daughter. So far, Mani Ratnam has kept the identity of both Gautham and Thulasi a secret and even the film’s first look doesn’t reveal Gautham’s face. The film is being dubbed in Telugu as Kadali and it also stars Arvind Swami, Lakshmi Manchu in important roles. Recently, a song from the film’s Tamil version Nenjukulle was released on MTV and it became a huge hit on the internet. A R Rahman has composed the music and the film’s audio will be unveiled shortly. Rajeev Menon is the cinematographer. Kadal is said to be a teenage love story set in the backdrop of a fishing village near South Tamil Nadu and there are also rumours that it’ll showcase the difficulties which Indian fishermen go through everytime they venture into high seas. The film’s shooting has already been wrapped up and Kadali is expected to hit the screens in early 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allari Naresh’s heroine injured in car accident
- Krish approaches star heroine to romance Pawan?
- Aditi Rao Hydari reveals why she wants to promote Tennis
- Star daughters donate for Corona relief
- Poll : Which of these is your favorite Mahesh Babu performance?
- Confusion cleared about Alia’s part in RRR