Malayalam star hero Prithviraj Sukumaran’s latest outing Kaduva was released a couple of days ago in theaters worldwide. Directed by Shaji Kailas, the action drama has landed in controversy.
The movie has received a severe backlash from many people and State Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities also issued notices to the team for a derogatory dialogue against specially-abled children. Today, the actor and director took to social media and apologised for the dialogue. They also clarified that their intention is not to degrade any people.
Kaduva, released in multiple languages, has Vivek Oberoi as the antagonist. Samyuktha Menon is the leading lady in this flick, produced by Prithviraj Productions and Magic Frames. Jakes Bejoy provided soundtracks for the biggie.
Sorry. It was a mistake. We acknowledge and accept it. 🙏 pic.twitter.com/fl5zweAUIe
— Prithviraj Sukumaran (@PrithviOfficial) July 10, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Day-5 collections of Bimbisara in AP and TS are here
- Bellamkonda Ganesh’s debut film to release on Dussehra
- Shocking: Rana Daggubati deletes Instagram posts
- Another crucial weekend for Tollywood
- Sita Ramam inching towards $1 million mark
- Jalsa special shows on the way?