For the last couple of months, Kollywood circles have been abuzz with non-stop reports of a multi-starrer featuring the two stalwart actors, Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth. Kaithi and Master director Lokesh Kanagaraj will be helming this prestigious project under Kamal’s production. However, the has been no official confirmation from the makers so far.
In a latest interview with an entertainment portal, Lokesh said that the official announcement regarding the Kamal-Rajini film will be out once the agreements are done. Fans can expect some news in September, once things return to normalcy in Chennai. Needless to say, the announcement will be a landmark event in Indian Cinema in recent times.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?