With the number of Coronavirus positive cases witnessing a huge spike with each passing day, several film stars are not showing any interest to resume film shootings. However, star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is back on the sets already.
On Monday, Kajal took part in an ad shoot for a popular brand at a film studio in Mumbai. All the necessary safety precautions like face masks, gloves, PPE kits and social distancing were strictly followed by the cast and crew till the end of the shoot. On the films front, Kajal will join the sets of Chiranjeevi’s Acharya and Kamal Haasan-Shankar’s Bharatheeyudu 2 sometime later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film