Kajal Aggarwal has been ruling the roost for the past three years, thanks to the stupendous success of Magadheera. Later films like Arya 2, Darling, Brindavanam, Mr Perfect consolidated her position as one of the top three actresses in Telugu. Her debut film in Bollywood, Singham was a roaring hit, although she ended up doing more Telugu and Tamil films even after Singham’s release. Away from her on screen avatar, she’s making waves on social media. Her official page on Facebook has crossed more than 1 million fans and she’s the first South Indian actress to achieve this milestone. In comparison, most other leading actresses from South are quite far away in terms of numbers and surprisingly, she has a better and more active presence on Facebook than most actors. She recently attended the inaugural ceremony of International Film Festival of India in Goa and juggling between shooting for her Telugu and Hindi films. In Telugu, Kajal Aggarwal will soon be seen in Sarocharu and Nayak which are going to release in December and January respectively and in early summer 2013, she’ll be seen in Baadshah.
- Bollywood heroine to play Jayalalithaa in Thalaivi
- Tamannaah signs back-to-back horror films in Telugu and Tamil
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections