Recently, there were reports that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal will be turning producer this year. The film will reportedly be directed by young filmmaker Prasanth Varma, who had cast Kajal in a pivotal role in his debut film, Awe.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Kajal has named her production house as KA Movies. Apparently, Kajal and Prasanth have been working on a new-age story and the actress is quite excited about the idea. Currently, the pre-production work is on and the project will go on floors once Prasanth wraps up his ongoing film, Kalki.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Nani fans anxiously waiting for top producer’s decision
- Nepotism exists in the film industry, says Tamannaah
- Ram Charan giving an opportunity to a debutante
- Popular actress opens up about rumors on marriage and pregnancy
- Poor TRP’s for this hit film