Kajal Aggarwal, who played the lead role in Teja’s recent film Sita, is ready to play Sita yet again; however, this time, it’s based on Ramayana itself. The actress evinced her interest to play the lead role if ever popular author, Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni’s book The Forest Of Enchantments is turned into a film.
It’s worth noting that Chitra Banerjee’s book is a retelling of Ramayana from Sita’s point of view. And Kajal herself is a huge fan of the book. Recently, when a fan brought up the topic of casting Kajal as Sita in the movie adaptation of the book, Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni gave her approval, and Kajal too said she would love to play the role.
It remains to be seen if Kajal’s wish will be fulfilled anytime soon. Currently, she is part of Mosagallu, which is being produced by Vishnu Manchu, and Shankar’s Indian 2. She will also be seen in a Hotstar web series which has been directed by Venkat Prabhu.
Love the idea too.. let’s do it ! 😁😍 https://t.co/lgd1T4SR2Y
— Kajal Aggarwal (@MsKajalAggarwal) January 27, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna takes up kickboxing for this special reason
- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to not go Vijay’s Master route
- Nani formally announces sequel to HIT
- Salaar to set summer ’22 on fire; Here’s the release date
- Release date for Puri Jagan’s production ‘Romantic’ tomorrow
- Official: Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film seals Sankranthi release