Kajal Aggarwal is a busy bee these days and recently she wrapped up shooting for Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Sarocharu. Parasuram has directed the film and Priyanka Dutt is producing it on Three Angels Studio Pvt Ltd banner. The film’s promotions have already begun and as a part of the campaign, the first video featuring Kajal was unveiled yesterday. Talking about her role, Kajal said, “My character is named Sandhya. She’s a tomboy and a spoiled brat in the film. I could relate to the character quite well because Sandhya is like me in real life. I must also add that I had a great time working with Ravi Teja, Parasuram and Priyanka Dutt.” The film stars Ravi Teja, Kajal and Richa Gangopadhyay in lead roles. Nara Rohit will be seen in a special role. After a long time, Ravi Teja will be seen in a romantic entertainer and the expectations are quite high on this film. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. The audio will be launched in the market on December 5 and the film will hit the screens on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops big update on Ram Charan’s RC15
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman