Kajal Aggarwal is a busy bee these days and recently she wrapped up shooting for Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Sarocharu. Parasuram has directed the film and Priyanka Dutt is producing it on Three Angels Studio Pvt Ltd banner. The film’s promotions have already begun and as a part of the campaign, the first video featuring Kajal was unveiled yesterday. Talking about her role, Kajal said, “My character is named Sandhya. She’s a tomboy and a spoiled brat in the film. I could relate to the character quite well because Sandhya is like me in real life. I must also add that I had a great time working with Ravi Teja, Parasuram and Priyanka Dutt.” The film stars Ravi Teja, Kajal and Richa Gangopadhyay in lead roles. Nara Rohit will be seen in a special role. After a long time, Ravi Teja will be seen in a romantic entertainer and the expectations are quite high on this film. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. The audio will be launched in the market on December 5 and the film will hit the screens on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
- Ravanasura trailer – Power packed with style and substance
- Chiranjeevi honors Keeravani and team RRR at Ram Charan’s birthday bash
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food