Kajal Aggarwal has reportedly signed her third film in Hindi. Last year, she acted in Akshay Kumar starrer Special Chabbis and it went on to become one of the most critically acclaimed films of 2013. In a recent interview, Kajal confessed that she has signed a Hindi film; however, she refused to reveal the details about the film.
Meanwhile, her recent Tamil film, Jilla is doing well at the box-office in Tamil. “It was a pleasure working with Vijay and Mohanlal in Jilla. We were completely focused on delivering a good film and I’m glad people have appreciated our efforts,” Kajal said in a recent interview.
Apart from her upcoming Hindi film, Kajal has been cast opposite Ram Charan in Krishna Vamsi’s next project and it is likely to go on floors in February this year. She’s also going to act in Balaji Mohan’s next film in which she’s paired up with Dhanush.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans