Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal had made her acting debut with Teja’s 2007 directorial, Lakshmi Kalyanam. She later teamed up with Teja again for Nene Raju Nene Mantri and Sita. Now, according to the latest reports, Kajal may be reuniting with her mentor on his next project.
The project in question is Alivelu Venkataramana. The film will have action hero Gopichand as the main lead. Gopi and Kajal never worked together and that’s the reason why Teja has decided to cast Kajal opposite the action hero. More details about the project will be out soon after the lockdown ends.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Are you disappointed with the ban on Tik Tok?
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha
- Chiru’s daughter and son-in-law living separately in the same house due to COVID-19