Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal had made her acting debut with Teja’s 2007 directorial, Lakshmi Kalyanam. She later teamed up with Teja again for Nene Raju Nene Mantri and Sita. Now, according to the latest reports, Kajal may be reuniting with her mentor on his next project.
The project in question is Alivelu Venkataramana. The film will have action hero Gopichand as the main lead. Gopi and Kajal never worked together and that’s the reason why Teja has decided to cast Kajal opposite the action hero. More details about the project will be out soon after the lockdown ends.
Articles that might interest you:
- Muddy’s action-packed and racy teaser impresses
- Uppena’s Aasi and Bebamma get a surprise gift from producers
- Rajendra Prasad’s Climax clears censor; Set for March 5th release
- Salman Khan’s crazy film launched in Mumbai
- Niharika’s next ready for a release
- Trivikram launches the inspiring title song from Sharwanand’s Sreekaram