Post the success of NTR’s Temper, gorgeous actress Kajal Aggarwal signed a couple of Tamil projects and a Bollywood film. Titled ‘Do Lafzon Ki Kahani’, the film has Randeep Hooda in the lead role. Major part of the movie was shot in Malaysia.
As per the latest update, the shooting for this film was wrapped up and the post production work has commenced. The makers are planning to release this film in the next month. Deepak Tijori is the director.
Kajal’s latest Tamil film ‘Maari’ released last Friday and she will soon be seen in Vishal’s Paayum Puli. Also, she was signed up as one of the female leads in Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam. She will start shooting for this film in the next month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Kamal Haasan happy with MNM’s debut in TN politics
- Yesteryear star in awe of Prabhas
- What’s the fate of Arjun Suravaram?