Star hero NTR will be celebrating his birthday on May 20. Meanwhile, his ardent fans have already begun the celebrations. In a unique feat, the Young Tiger’s fans have roped in 25 Tollywood stars to unveil the NTR Common Display Picture today.
Unveiling the CDP on her Twitter, NTR’s Baadshah co-star Kajal Aggarwal revealed that she fondly calls Tarak as Tarami (TARAk + tsunaMI). Well, Kajal’s nickname for the Young Tiger is very apt and even his fans can’t agree more. The star heroine went on to wish NTR a fabulous year ahead.
What all of you have been waiting for – #NTRBirthdayCDP happy birthday much in advance from all your loving fans @tarak9999 aka Tarami (TARAk + tsunaMI) (I very fondly address him as this!) 🙂 hoping all these days especially #may20th is fabulous for you! pic.twitter.com/4o9JhouuTu
— Kajal Aggarwal (@MsKajalAggarwal) May 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states