Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal announced on Tuesday that she will be tying the knot with her businessman boyfriend Gautam Kitchlu. The wedding will take place in Mumbai, on October 30, and it will be a private ceremony, with only close family members and friends gracing the occasion.
Meanwhile, Kajal recently threw a bachelorette party for her friends at her Mumbai residence. The actress looked classy and ravishing in a black dress, with a ‘bride to be’ sash as the special attraction. Kajal has a handful of exciting projects at the moment, and she will continue acting even after her wedding.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed