Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal announced on Tuesday that she will be tying the knot with her businessman boyfriend Gautam Kitchlu. The wedding will take place in Mumbai, on October 30, and it will be a private ceremony, with only close family members and friends gracing the occasion.
Meanwhile, Kajal recently threw a bachelorette party for her friends at her Mumbai residence. The actress looked classy and ravishing in a black dress, with a ‘bride to be’ sash as the special attraction. Kajal has a handful of exciting projects at the moment, and she will continue acting even after her wedding.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadhi Pinisetty, Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi’s release date in a few hours
- Title of Sudheer Babu, Krithi Shetty’s next to be out tomorrow
- Amitabh Bachchan’s new blog post on ‘medical condition’ worries fans
- First look of Vijay-Anand Deverakonda film tomorrow
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin’s film to kick-start from this month
- It’s a wrap up for Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi’s next