Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is turning presenter with the upcoming romantic action drama, Manu Charitra. The film has young actors Shiva Kandukuri, Megha Akash, Priya Vadlamani and Pragati Shrivastav in lead roles. The film’s intense and intriguing preface has been unveiled this morning.
The preface showcases the emotional journey of the film’s protagonist Shiva who is caught between three young women, played by Megha, Priya and Pragati. The catch phrase “Falling in love is a painful joy” further gives a hint about the film’s core theme. Shiva has undergone a striking makeover and he looks rugged in a thick beard and long hair. All the three leading ladies look gorgeous in the video and Gopi Sundar’s background score is one of the major highlights.
Manu Charitra is being directed by debutant Bharath Pedagani and produced jointly by N Sreenivasa Reddy and P Ronnson Joseph under Apple Tree Entertainments banner. The makers will be announcing the release date soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- F3 moves out of Sankranthi race; New release date announced
- Tomorrow is an important occasion for me: Rajinikanth
- Ananya Panday to shoot for Liger and attend NCB enquiry on Monday
- Makers’ hint on Prabhas’ role in Project K thrills fans
- I don’t think I’ll act again: Charmee
- Radhe Shyam’s teaser sets a stunning new record in Tollywood