Star actress Kajal Aggarwal was recently seen in Ghosty (Khosty in Telugu), which was a box-office disaster. The actress made headlines for her comments on Hindi cinema during a recent interview.
When discussing the differences between the South and Hindi film industries, she stated that she prefers the ecosystem, values, ethics, and discipline of the South industry, which she feels are lacking in Hindi cinema. This statement caused social media to divide into two groups, with some people trolling her for the bold statement while others supported her.
On the work front, the actress will be seen next in Indian 2 and Balakrishna’s NBK 108. This marks her second innings after giving birth to Neil in 2022. Keep checking this space for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balasore train accident: Tollywood Celebrities express their grief
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food