The hot and happening Kajal Aggarwal is a busy bee these days and has films lined up in several languages. According to the latest update, Kajal will be paired opposite Jiva of Rangam fame in his upcoming project.
Directed by Deekay, this film also has Bobby Simhaa and Nikki Galrani in important roles. Titled Kavalai Vendam, the film will go on floors in December. Meanwhile, Kajal will also be seen in Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam and Pawan Kalyan’s Sardar Gabbar Singh.
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections
- Nara Rohit to enter Tamil cinema
- Balakrishna’s film studio to have international standards
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles